- Serving the Charlotte area since 1977
- General Dentistry for your children and entire family
- Teeth cleaning, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants, teeth veneers, and emergency dental care.
- Orthodontics for Teens and Adults
- Dr. Armstrong and Dr. Watson are Elite Preferred Providers of Invisalign® And Invisalign Teen® 2007 – 2016 as well as Being in the TOP 1% of ALL providers in North America!
You won’t find any better dentists on staff than those at Charlotte Dentistry!!
- Conveniently located near Uptown Charlotte
Creating Beautiful Smiles with Our Dentists in Charlotte, NC
The dentists at Charlotte Dentistry® say it’s never too late to take the steps to eradicate past decay or trauma, rejuvenate your teeth and feel content, happy and confident again with your smile. The Charlotte Dentist Team has hundreds of hours of comprehensive, advanced post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics (braces and Invisalign) through intensive and hands-on clinical training. Beautiful smiles and pretty faces are our goal. Charlotte Dentistry® is one of the few practices in the country with our own ONSITE porcelain laboratory to perfectly match colors and shapes for their cosmetic smile makeovers.
You may know that you don’t like your smile but helping you know what you are looking for in a new and improved one is the job of the Charlotte Dentistry® Team of professionals. The Charlotte Dentists believe every person can have a special and unique beautiful smile design that will enhance their face and demeanor. They will go out of their way to make sure that you find that design and achieve the dream of a “perfect smile.” Dr. Eshleman says “I love the fulfillment of the artistry in cosmetic dentistry—every smile, every tooth, every patients’ desire is different.”
Charlotte Dentistry® is a full service office open 6 days a week, the Charlotte Dentists can serve every area of dentistry and take care of all emergencies immediately (same day). When our patients enter our office they meet Tracie, our greeter, she welcomes you like no other person you have ever met. Add our Christian environment, music and art, you know that you are in an office designed for comfort and caring for all your family. Our Charlotte Dentistry® Team of 13 dentists can serve all your needs in one location. Our Charlotte Dentists love to work with children of all ages to keep their perfect and healthy natural teeth. Some doctors do beautiful cosmetic dentistry, making your smile white and straight. Others do root canals and extractions to preserve the dental health. And some of our Charlotte Dental Team focuses on all phases of general dentistry. Again, Charlotte Dentistry® strives to meet your dental needs all in one comfortable office.
The Dentists at Charlotte Dentistry® Leading the way New Dental Technologies and Education
The Charlotte Dentist Team stays up on the latest technology and techniques in all phases of dentistry. Attending a combined continuing education of 180 hours a year keeps all of our dentists on the cutting edge. The organizations that our Charlotte Dentists are members of include:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Association
- Charlotte Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Functional Orthodontics
- American Orthodontic Society
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Armstrong and Dr. Watson are the ONLY TOP 1% of Elite Premier Providers for INVISALIGN® and INVISALIGN TEEN® in the Carolinas and one of the very few in the nation that is also a cosmetic dentist. Our doctors answer dozens of questions every month about general dentistry, orthodontics (braces) and Invisalign on our website. The orthodontic questions usually centers around — does Invisalign® really work— the answer is ‘YES’ in most circumstances. Invisible, comfortable and removable, they are revolutionary!