Pediatric Dentistry in Charlotte
Charlotte Dentistry® knows how to examine and treat children in a manner that provides them a level of comfort specific to their needs. A child friendly environment helps provide and ensure a positive experience.
When your pediatrician suggests that your children receive a dental exam, you can be assured that Charlotte Dentistry® will provide the best possible care.
Charlotte Dentistry® cares for your children by:
- Giving oral health exams, which include risk assessment
- Providing preventive care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Counseling parents as they deal with habits, such as pacifier use and thumb sucking
- Assessing and treating for straighter teeth and correcting an improper bite
- Repairing cavities or tooth defects
- Diagnosing oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes and congenital heart defects
- Managing gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, and pediatric periodontal disease
- Caring for injuries such as fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth
- Charlotte Dentistry® cares for children and their specific dental needs. Our goal is to make your childs first dental visit a positive comfortable experience. Schedule an appointment with us today.