- We can make your implant restoration on-site
- Enjoy having a full mouth of teeth again
- Rely on our team’s many years of experience
When you’re missing teeth, you can miss out on a lot that life has to offer. Not only is chewing difficult, but you may be embarrassed to show others your smile, or speaking clearly may be a challenge. The team at Charlotte Dentistry can change all that, however. Using dental implants in Charlotte, we can help you:
- Enjoy a mouth full of beautiful and functional teeth
- Dine out without having to pick and choose from the menu
- Talk more clearly so that others can understand you
- Increase your confidence knowing your teeth are in good shape
- Look healthier and more robust
It’s never too late to rebuild your smile. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. We’ve been serving the area since 1977.
Restore Your Oral Health & Appearance With Implants
Modern dental implants are usually made from titanium, as this metal will actually fuse with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. When the fusing process is complete, these small posts can be fitted with several types of metal-free teeth restorations that we can make right in our on-site lab. Your options could include:
- A Single Crown With an Implant – Your new crown will attach to the top of a single implant to restore your smile and give you renewed biting power. It will look as beautiful as your natural teeth do.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We’ll make a bridge for you that will replace several missing teeth in a row. Unlike a standard fixed bridge, this restoration will be anchored by at least two implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure a set of dentures to your implants to give them superb comfort and stability. You won’t have to worry about your teeth slipping out of place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For our most comfortable and best-performing dentures, choose these teeth. They will anchor to implants using a sturdy metal bar.
Dental implants in Charlotte will give you something to smile about. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment, or make an appointment .