- Schedule a free veneers consultation
- We ensure quality results with our on-site dental lab
- See your new smile in as few as two visits
Celebrity photos are often airbrushed to make their complexions and other aspects of their appearance look more flawless than they really are. In the case of famous teeth, though, it may not be a photographic trick that’s giving them a beautiful smile. Many celebrities have veneers. If you want your smile to look as good as your favorite star’s, ask us about dental veneers in Charlotte.
Our cosmetic dentists can use veneers to:
- Cover stains so your teeth look bright and beautiful with no need for repeated whitening treatments
- Improve the proportion of your smile by lengthening the appearance of stubby teeth
- Correct minor issues such as small gaps in teeth or crooked teeth without orthodontic treatment
- Conceal chips and cracks, while also strengthening teeth
- Hide worn teeth so your smile looks younger and healthier
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a free consultation with one of our dentists.
Teeth Veneers Offer Many Benefits
We offer several cosmetic treatments for addressing smile flaws. Our dentists will create a treatment plan for you using the solutions that will work best for your situation. Porcelain veneers, which we make in our own on-site dental lab, offer numerous advantages. They:
- Last a Long Time – With proper care, durable and stain-resistant porcelain veneers can last for decades.
- Look Natural – Porcelain resembles natural tooth enamel, and our dentists will match the color of your veneers to your other teeth. Your smile will look natural, not artificial.
- Are Minimally Invasive – Unlike a dental crown, which requires us to remove more of your tooth structure, we’ll remove only a tiny bit of enamel from the front of your teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Offer Quick Results – It usually takes no more than two or three appointments to complete your dental veneers treatment.
- Require No Special Treatment – Veneers generally require no more than regular brushing and flossing and routine dental cleanings to maintain their beautiful appearance.
We Maintain Quality Control With Our On-Site Dental Lab
Most dental practices outsource production of teeth veneers and other dental restorations to an outside lab. We’ve invested in a state-of-the-art on-site dental laboratory where we fabricate our own porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, dentures, and partials. Using industry standards and the finest-quality metal-free materials, we can produce beautiful and natural-looking restorations.
Take Good Care of Your Veneers So They’ll Look Great For Years
You’ll be so happy with your veneers, you’ll want to keep them looking great as long as possible. Follow our recommendations:
- Brush daily with a non-abrasive toothpaste and soft-bristled brush.
- Don’t smoke, since tobacco can stain veneers over time.
- Don’t chew on ice, fingernails, bone, or other hard substances.
- Rinse your mouth with water after consuming coffee, red wine, or other staining substances.
- If you grind your teeth in your sleep, ask us about a custom-made mouthguard.
For dental veneers in Charlotte, call Charlotte Dentistry at 704-285-0846 or .