At Charlotte Dentistry, we make it easy to pick your new family dentist, as we offer services for every member of your family. With 16 talented dentists on our staff, we can do it all! Here are a few benefits of our family dentistry in Charlotte:
- We see kids from age 3 on up.
- With our large staff, we can accommodate an entire family at one time.
- Your kids will love our play area and prize box.
- We offer several types of orthodontic treatment.
- You and your family can relax with two methods of sedation.
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule appointments for your crew. We’re open until 5:00 on weekdays, plus we have Saturday hours available.
We’ll Take Care of All Your Family’s Smile Care Needs
Whether it’s for a simple checkup for your child or you need all your teeth replaced using dental implants, we offer a number of great services that will all be customized to your individual needs. Below are some of our more popular types of dentistry:
- Pediatric Dentistry – We can take care of your kids’ smiles with regular checkups, preventive treatments, and much more.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Both adults and teens will appreciate Invisalign’s smooth plastic teeth aligners that are completely metal-free.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer several services that can liven up your smile and give you newfound confidence.
- Dental Veneers – Get your new restorations made in-house in our dental lab.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your damaged and missing teeth so you can smile more easily and eat more comfortably.
- Dental Implants – These replacement teeth roots make it possible to anchor new teeth in place and give you a complete smile again.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgical services can help keep your mouth healthy and your smile attractive.
- Emergency Dentistry – When you’re hurting, you can count on our team for a same-day emergency appointment.
- TMJ Treatment – We can make you a custom oral device that will eliminate jaw pain and help reduce your headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – An oral sleep appliance will help keep your airway open and get rid of sleep apnea symptoms.
Whatever your bunch needs, you’ll find it at Charlotte Dentistry. Visit us for great family dentistry in Charlotte. Call 704-285-0846 to make an appointment today, or schedule one .