Charlotte Pediatric Dentistry
Pediatric Dentistry in Charlotte
Charlotte Dentistry® knows how to examine and treat children in a manner that provides them a level of comfort specific to their needs. A child friendly environment helps provide and ensure a positive experience. So if you are in search of a pediatric dentist in Charlotte and specifically a team that is experienced with and passionate about quality child dentistry then you have found just that in the team at Charlotte Dentistry.
When your pediatrician suggests that your children receive a dental exam, you can be assured that Charlotte Dentistry® will provide the best possible care.
Charlotte Dentistry® cares for your children by:
- Giving oral health exams, which include risk assessment
- Providing preventive care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Counseling parents as they deal with habits, such as pacifier use and thumb sucking
- Assessing and treating for straighter teeth and correcting an improper bite
- Repairing cavities or tooth defects
- Diagnosing oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes and congenital heart defects
- Managing gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, and pediatric periodontal disease
- Caring for injuries such as fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth
- Charlotte Dentistry® cares for children and their specific dental needs. Our goal is to make your child’s first dental visit a positive comfortable experience. Schedule an appointment with one of our pediatric dentists today.