Dental X-rays, Charlotte NC
Dental X-rays are one of the best tools in helping patients maintain good dental health. Dental X-rays provide dentists with pictures of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues to help find problems with the teeth, mouth, and jaw. X-ray pictures can show cavities, hidden dental structures (such as wisdom teeth), and bone loss that cannot be seen during a visual examination.
At Charlotte Dentistry®, we provide the highest quality leading edge X-ray technology available today, and offer both digital radiology and iCAT 3-D Dental Imaging for state of the art diagnosis and accuracy.
Advantage of using these Dental X-ray systems include:
- Reduction in radiation by as much as 90%, thus making these methods safer than traditional X-rays.
- Comfort and reduction of time waiting while X-ray films are developed.
- No chemicals or lead film to dispose of, thus more environmentally friendly.
- Improved diagnoses and treatment because patients are able to view on screen the basis for decisions.
- Electronic submission to insurance carriers, which generally speeds up pre-authorization enabling treatment to begin sooner.
The iCAT 3-D Dental Imaging System further blends innovation with patient comfort, by producing a complete scan of the mouth, jaw and facial structure in 8.5 seconds with 95% less radiation than traditional hospital CT imaging machines. Patients are able to experience less invasive procedures and receive superior treatment as a result of the anatomically-true information.
Contact Charlotte Dentistry® today for your dental X-ray assessment.