With our team of talented dentists, Charlotte Dentistry provides many services to give you a beautiful and strong smile. For the best results, it’s important to start with a healthy mouth before considering specialized treatments like orthodontics and dental implants. That’s where general dentistry in Charlotte comes in!
With our general dental care, we will:
- Examine you so we can find and address small issues before they become bigger problems
- Educate you on home oral hygiene best practices
- Suggest preventive treatments to help you avoid cavities and gum disease
- Get to know your unique smile challenges and goals so we can create an effective treatment plan for you
- Answer any questions you have regarding your smile care
To achieve your best possible smile, start with regular cleanings, exams, and other general dental services. To schedule an appointment, call us today at 704-285-0846. Let us know if you’re a new patient so you can redeem our offer for an Oral-B Power Toothbrush and Sheer White home bleaching kit.
Find the General Dental Care Your Smile Needs to Shine
Preventing problems like cavities and gum disease is so much easier with our help! Visit us for these general dental services:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings – Our dentists will screen you for a variety of issues, including cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer. We’ll remove problem-causing plaque and bacteria from your teeth during a thorough cleaning.
- Preventive Dental Care – To help keep your teeth free of disease, we may recommend treatments such as applications of fluoride or dental sealants.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatments – We’ll address the underlying causes of dry mouth, an uncomfortable condition that often causes chronic bad breath, and recommend products to help.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our dentists use a treatment called scaling and root planing to stop gum disease in its tracks.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can fit you for custom mouthguards to protect your teeth during sports or to relieve pressure on your jaw during the night.
- Snore Guards – Ask us about a snore guard appliance to keep your airway open so you can breathe easily while sleeping.
For general dentistry in Charlotte, call us at 704-285-0846 or schedule .