At Charlotte Dentistry, we provide a variety of orthodontics, including braces, because we want to ensure you’ll be able to get the treatment that best suits your needs. For many teens and adults, though, the best orthodontic option is Invisalign in Charlotte. Dr. Watson and Dr. Burns are the ONLY TOP 1% VIP Diamond Plus Providers for INVISALIGN® and INVISALIGN TEEN® in Charlotte that are also cosmetic dentists. No other Invisalign® provider in the Carolinas has treated more patients than Charlotte Dentistry.
Compared to braces, Invisalign treatment is:
- Customized – Using precise dental impressions and a treatment plan designed by our dentists, a special Invisalign lab manufactures custom-fit aligners for you.
- Discreet – Your aligners are made of transparent, BPA-free plastic that blends into your smile so well that most people won’t even realize you’re wearing them.
- Comfortable – Smooth plastic won’t irritate your cheeks and gums the way that metal brackets and wires can.
- Convenient – Since you can take your aligners out for meals, you won’t need to avoid any foods. Brushing and flossing is also easier with removable aligners.
- Quick – While individual treatment times vary, most people who wear their Invisalign aligners the recommended 22 hours a day complete their treatment in less time than with braces. For the fastest treatment possible, you can combine Invisalign with AcceleDent.
The best way to see if Invisalign treatment is the right option for you is a free consultation with one of our Invisalign specialists. To schedule one, call us today at 704-285-0846.
Receive Treatment From a Top Invisalign Provider
While many dental practices offer Invisalign aligners, very few of them can treat you with the expertise you’ll find at Charlotte Dentistry. Our practice is a Diamond Invisalign Provider and has been since 2007. This means we treat more cases than 99 percent of the other Invisalign practices in the U.S.
Two of our dentists, Dr. Christopher Watson and Dr. Elliott Burns, were the first in the Charlotte area to achieve Diamond status. They were also among only 40 dentists in the U.S. selected to introduce a new technology called Invisalign SmileView. It allows you to see a simulated outcome of your post-treatment smile simply by scanning a QR code with your smartphone.
Add Other Cosmetic Treatments For an Even More Beautiful Smile
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to consider more smile improvements. Among the cosmetic dentistry services you can choose:
- Dental Bonding – This simple treatment uses tooth-colored resin, the same material used for fillings, to conceal minor smile flaws.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer a choice of an in-office treatment or a convenient take-home whitening kit.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can give a Hollywood finish to your already gorgeous smile!
- Teeth Contouring – Our dentists can straighten out uneven edges and make other small changes to the shape of teeth so your smile looks more uniform.
We Never Want Invisalign Financing to Be an Issue
Many dental insurance plans will cover a portion of Invisalign treatment. Yet most patients will still face some out-of-pocket costs. We don’t want you to pass up orthodontic treatment because of concerns over funds. We’re happy to work with you on creating an in-house financing plan that will allow you to receive the beautiful and healthy smile you deserve!
For Invisalign in Charlotte, call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your free consultation or .