Eric P. Wolfinger, DDS
Dr. Wolfinger has been with Charlotte Dentistry full-time since 2000 and has a passion for dentistry. He grew up in Massillon, Ohio and attended Brown University for his undergraduate studies. He went on to graduate from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
Dr. Wolfinger is married with three children, two sons and one daughter. He attends St. Gabriel’s Catholic Church and supports the athletic programs of Providence Day and Holy Trinity School. He enjoys spending time with his family and their dog, Ryder.
- Graduate – Ohio State University College of Dentistry – 1997
- Resident at Carolinas Medical Center – 1997, 1998
- Undergraduate – Brown University – 1994
Affiliations / Memberships
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Married with 2 sons & 1 daughter
- Attends St. Gabriel’s Catholic Church
Hobbies / Interests
- SCUBA diving
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Wolfinger today.