When you’re nervous about getting dental care, you need a dental practice that’s experienced in helping patients manage anxious nerves. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Charlotte Dentistry. Our team members are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Charlotte. Our compassionate treatment will help you:
- Lie back in comfort and receive the dental care you need
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental procedures later on
- Enjoy reassurance about your oral health
Get the relaxing dental care you’ve been waiting for. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to make an appointment. We’re located on Providence Road in Midtown Charlotte.
Expect Gentle Treatment From Our Experienced Team
Like many of our patients once did, you may become very nervous when you think about having your teeth worked on. It’s OK if this describes you. We’d like to extend an invitation to give our gentle dental treatment a try. Even if past dental visits have been less than ideal, we take special measures to keep your care as stress-free as possible.
First of all, we offer you two effective sedation options to help you relax:
- Inhaled Sedation – Once you breathe laughing gas in through a comfortable mask, you’ll immediately begin to experience a gentle feeling of euphoria and well-being. Your cares will float away as you relax in our dental chair.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small, safe pill that you’ll take before your procedure. By the time it begins, you’ll feel relaxed from head to toe, perhaps groggy.
Besides our sedation options, our staff is trained to listen closely to your needs and answer any questions you have about your dental care. We’ll go at a pace you feel comfortable with so that there are no surprises, and we’ll administer anesthesia to make sure your mouth is numb before treatment. You can even ask for a warm blanket and watch TV while we take care of your smile.
Don’t let dental fear rob you of your beautiful smile! Visit the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Charlotte by calling 704-285-0846 today. You can also schedule an appointment .