- We make restorations in our on-site lab
- We offer many cosmetic services to choose from
- Enjoy the confidence of a beautiful smile
A beautiful smile tells the world a lot about you. It helps draw others to you and gives you an air of success and confidence. If your smile isn’t conveying the image you want it to, there’s no better way to change that than through a Charlotte smile makeover from Charlotte Dentistry. With help from our skilled dentists, you can:
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Feel more confident in all your social interactions
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Increase your overall self-esteem
- Make better first impressions
What are you waiting for? Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. Our friendly, modern dentist office is located at 201 Providence Road – not far from Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Choose From a Variety of Cosmetic Treatments For Your New Smile
Our team members are experts when it comes to creating beautiful smiles. You have a winning combination with our on-site porcelain dental lab that allows us to make new veneers, crowns, and other restorations right here. Each restoration we create is crafted to complement the patient’s unique facial features, personality, and smile. Plus, we maintain the highest standards of quality since everything is done in-house.
We’ll work with you one-on-one to create a comprehensive smile plan. You’ll have many cosmetic services to choose from for your dental makeover, including:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain will quickly give you a winning smile by concealing teeth flaws. We offer complimentary veneers consultations.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose either fast in-office whitening or a convenient take-home kit to use whenever you want.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown can cover and strengthen a damaged tooth or a badly stained tooth.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will use composite resin to quickly mend chips, gaps, stains, and more.
- Orthodontics – Take your choice of traditional braces or the innovative Invisalign method.
- Teeth Contouring – Using special instruments, we’ll smooth rough teeth edges to give you a more refined smile.
- Crown Lengthening – We’ll remove excess gum tissue to make short teeth appear longer and more attractive.
Get started on your Charlotte smile makeover today. Call Charlotte Dentistry at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .