Smiles change throughout our lives, so 5-year-olds, 15-year-olds, and 55-year-olds require different dental services. Our team provides family-friendly dentistry in Charlotte to keep smiles of all ages in their best possible shape. No matter which services you receive, they’re delivered by a team who treats others the way they wish to be treated. Our staff is committed to living Matthew 7:12 every day – and it shows with our caring Christian environment!
You and your family will benefit from:
- Convenient Hours – Making time in busy schedules for dental appointments can be tough. We make it easier by offering appointments every day but Sunday. Thanks to our large team, we can also often see several family members at the same time.
- Comprehensive Care – From dental exams to Invisalign orthodontics to dentures, you’ll find all of the services your family is likely to ever need.
- Soothing Sedation – There’s no need to ever feel anxious about treatment. We offer two forms of safe dental sedation.
- Payment Options – You’ll find many flexible payment options, including in-house financing for orthodontics. We’re in network with many insurance plans, too.
- Same-Day Care For Emergencies – A dental emergency doesn’t have to be a cause for anxiety. With our large team and a dentist on call after hours, we offer same-day emergency care.
To receive quality care from a team who always puts your needs first, call Charlotte Dentistry at 704-285-0846.
Relaxing Dental Sedation Is Here If You Need It
With our team’s gentle touch and caring attitude, many of our patients never need more than local anesthesia. Yet we know it can sometimes be difficult to relax, especially for lengthy or complicated procedures. If you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, ask about our two kinds of dental sedation:
- Laughing Gas – Even children can receive this fast-acting sedation. It wears off quickly, with no lingering grogginess.
- Oral Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, we can provide you with a safe prescription pill.