We know you’ve probably heard it many times before, but it never hurts to reinforce the idea that you should schedule a dental checkup every six months. When you come to our practice for your Charlotte Dentistry cleanings and exams, you will:
- Allow us to catch and treat small oral problems before they get worse
- Lessen your chances of experiencing a dental emergency
- Feel confident that your smile looks its best
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work down the road
Call us today to schedule your next dental appointment: 704-285-0846. Be sure to ask us about our new patient special – you’ll receive a free Oral-B power toothbrush and free Sheer White home bleaching kit!
Regular Checkups Are the Key to an Attractive Smile
Each routine visit to our office allows your dentist and staff to closely monitor your oral health. We can spot small problems and provide early treatment before they have the chance to cause big damage to your smile. Here’s what will happen at your dental cleaning and exam:
- Your dental hygienist will review your chart and ask you questions about your current dental health.
- We may take a set of X-rays for an up-close look at your teeth, roots, bones, and nerves.
- Your hygienist will check for any obvious problems. Our electronic cavity detector will catch tiny amounts of tooth decay invisible to the naked eye.
- We’ll give your teeth a thorough cleaning and polishing, paying special attention to areas you might miss at home when brushing and flossing.
- Your dentist will perform a complete dental exam.
- We’ll make recommendations for any needed services such as tooth fillings or preventive care like fluoride treatment or tooth sealants to prevent cavities.
We can also provide counseling and specialty products for chronic conditions like dry mouth or halitosis (bad breath). Be sure to tell us if you’re dealing with any problems like these.
Keep up with your dental cleanings and exams in Charlotte to maintain a beautiful smile. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment, or make one .