Although we always want to save your natural teeth, the best solution for a nagging toothache may be removing the tooth. Charlotte tooth removal from Charlotte Dentistry will:
- Put an end to your throbbing pain
- Help protect the health of your other teeth and your gums
- Making biting and chewing more comfortable
- Prevent additional oral problems
Don’t keep hurting! We offer same-day emergency appointments, so we can get you in as soon as possible. Call us today at 704-285-0846 to make an appointment. We’re located on Providence Road in Midtown Charlotte, not far from Colonial Park.
Feel Better After Your Tooth Is Removed
We’ll always attempt to save your damaged tooth if possible. Keeping all your natural teeth is the best option in most cases. However, a tooth can become so damaged or diseased that saving it isn’t possible. You can always count on the experienced team at Charlotte Dentistry in these cases.
Not only will we fully numb the area we’re working on to make sure that you don’t feel any discomfort, but you can also pick from soothing sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of lightness and euphoria, helping your dental anxiety melt away and allowing you to relax in your dental chair.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – You’ll take a small pill as prescribed by your dentist, and by the time your tooth removal procedure begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed and carefree.
We Offer Tooth Replacement Options, Too
After your tooth is removed, you’ll want to replace it as soon as possible. When there are gaps in your smile, your other teeth can shift positions over time and potentially cause problems with the alignment of your bite. Here are two common ways to replace your missing tooth:
- Fixed Bridge – We can make you a bridge in our on-site lab. It will anchor on each end to your teeth and have a replacement tooth in the middle.
- Implant-Crown Combination – After an implant is placed where your tooth was, it will function as a base for a new crown, giving you a sturdy replacement tooth.