Although we always want to save your natural teeth, the best solution for a nagging toothache may be removing the tooth. Charlotte tooth removal from Charlotte Dentistry will:
- Put an end to your throbbing pain
- Help protect the health of your other teeth and your gums
- Making biting and chewing more comfortable
- Prevent additional oral problems
Don’t keep hurting! We offer same-day emergency appointments, so we can get you in as soon as possible. Call us today at 704-285-0846 to make an appointment. We’re located on Providence Road in Midtown Charlotte, not far from Colonial Park.
Feel Better After Your Tooth Is Removed
We’ll always attempt to save your damaged tooth with a root canal or a restoration, if possible. Keeping all your natural teeth is the best option in most cases. However, a tooth can become so damaged or diseased that saving it isn’t possible. You can always count on the experienced team at Charlotte Dentistry to honestly assess your situation and remove your tooth if necessary.
Not only will we fully numb the area we’re working on to make sure that you don’t feel any discomfort, but you can also pick from soothing sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of lightness and euphoria, helping your dental anxiety melt away and allowing you to relax in your dental chair.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – You’ll take a small pill as prescribed by your dentist, and by the time your tooth removal procedure begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed and carefree.
Restore Your Smile With Our Beautiful Tooth Replacement Options
After your tooth is removed, you’ll want to replace it as soon as possible. When you leave gaps in your smile, you risk losing the surrounding bone, plus your other teeth can shift positions over time and misalign your bite. Here are two common ways to replace your missing tooth:
- Fixed Bridge – We can make you a bridge that anchors to nearby teeth. It has a replacement tooth in the middle.
- Implant-Crown Combination – After an implant is placed where your tooth was, it will function as a base for a new crown, giving you a sturdy replacement tooth.
For more extensive tooth replacement, we can provide conventional dentures, implant bridges, and implant dentures.
If you need tooth removal in Charlotte, call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .