- Get a complimentary orthodontic consultation
- We’re a VIP Diamond Invisalign Provider
- Choose the orthodontic option that's best for you
Charlotte Dentistry has earned quite a reputation for delivering outstanding orthodontic treatment. No matter how crooked your teeth are, our team can make them straight. Here are a few great reasons to come to us for orthodontics in Charlotte:
- Two of our dentists are recognized as VIP Diamond Invisalign Providers and are in the top 1 percent of Invisalign providers nationwide.
- Invisalign’s SmileView allows you to see how your new smile will look right on your phone.
- We offer complimentary orthodontic consultations.
- Our orthodontic treatment can help both teens and adults.
- We provide several types of orthodontic treatment.
It’s time to get started on your new smile! Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a free consultation.
We Provide Orthodontic Care For Any Smile
Our flagship orthodontic treatment is Invisalign. In fact, no other dentist office in the Carolinas has completed more Invisalign cases than we have! Our own Drs. Watson and Burns were the only Invisalign providers in the Carolinas chosen to roll out the new SmileView program that allows you to preview your new smile on your phone.
Both teens and adults love Invisalign because it offers them a great alternative to metal braces. You’ll use clear teeth aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth and are easily removable for eating, brushing, and special occasions. Patients also like that they can get Invisalign here for the same price as standard metal braces or clear ceramic braces.
Here are our other orthodontic options:
- Teen Invisalign – Your teen can straighten their teeth with Invisalign treatment designed especially for them.
- Traditional Metal Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment is used for cases where Invisalign may not be appropriate.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – These braces are as versatile as standard braces, but they use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires for more discreet treatment.
- AcceleDent – This revolutionary system uses micropulses to stimulate the movement of your teeth. You can reduce your orthodontic treatment time by up to 50 percent.
- TMJ Appliances – Orthodontic problems can cause TMJ issues. Our custom oral appliances can eliminate TMJ pain and teeth grinding, a leading cause of tension and migraine headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – Nighttime breathing issues are often related to jaw alignment. A custom-created snore guard can improve your ability to breathe while you sleep.