Charlotte Dentistry has earned a reputation for delivering outstanding orthodontic treatment. No matter how crooked, gapped, or misaligned your teeth are, our team can make them straight. Here are a few great reasons to come to us for orthodontics in Charlotte:
- Two of our dentists are recognized as VIP Diamond Invisalign Providers and are in the top 1 percent of Invisalign providers nationwide.
- Invisalign’s SmileView allows you to see how your new smile will look right on your phone.
- You’ll receive a complimentary orthodontic consultation.
- Our orthodontic treatment can help both teens and adults.
- You can choose from several types of orthodontic treatment.
It’s time to get started on your new smile! Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a free consultation.
We Provide Orthodontic Care For All Types of Smiles
Our flagship orthodontic treatment is Invisalign. In fact, no other dentist office in the Carolinas has completed more Invisalign cases than we have! Dr. Watson and Dr. Burns were the only Invisalign providers in the Carolinas chosen to roll out the new SmileView program that allows you to preview your new smile on your phone.
Both teens and adults love Invisalign because it offers a convenient alternative to metal braces. You’ll use clear teeth aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth and are easily removable for eating, brushing, and special occasions. You’ll also appreciate that you can get Invisalign here for the same price as standard metal braces or clear ceramic braces.
Here are our other orthodontic options:
- Invisalign Teen – Your teen can straighten their teeth with Invisalign treatment designed especially for them and for improved compliance.
- Traditional Metal Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment is used for cases where Invisalign may not be appropriate.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – These braces are as versatile as standard braces, but they use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires for more discreet treatment.
- AcceleDent – Reduce your orthodontic treatment time by up to 50 percent with this revolutionary system that uses micropulses to stimulate tooth movement.
- TMJ Appliances – Orthodontic problems can cause TMJ issues. Our custom oral appliances can eliminate TMJ pain and teeth grinding, a leading cause of tension and migraine headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – Nighttime breathing issues are often related to jaw alignment. A custom-created snore guard can improve your ability to breathe while you sleep.
Let our Charlotte orthodontics straighten your teeth and give you a new smile! Call 704-285-0846 today or schedule an appointment .