- Get a same-day emergency appointment
- We have an after-hours pager to connect to a doctor
- Sedation is available to help you relax
Even though we don’t like to think about dental disasters, it’s likely that one will happen to you or a family member at some point. When you’re faced with any dental emergencies in Charlotte, you can trust the expert care given by Charlotte Dentistry. We’ve faithfully served the area’s residents since 1977. You can count on our team to:
- Stop your dental pain so you can relax, with help from sedation options
- Address your immediate dental concern
- Help prevent long-term damage to your smile
- Provide follow-up care as needed to help you maintain good oral health
We offer same-day appointments, including hours on Saturday. Call us now and we’ll get you in as soon as possible: 704-285-0846. We even have an after-hours emergency pager. Our office is located at 201 Providence Road – not far from Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Rest Easy With Our Team of Experts
When you visit us for a dental emergency, you can feel confident that your smile will be in the best hands possible. Our dentists are trained and experienced in handling a variety of dental emergencies, and we’ve seen it all over our many years of practice. We’ll assess your situation and advise you on what care is needed, but here are a few services that we often use when a patient comes in with a dental dilemma:
- Tooth Fillings – Our natural-colored fillings will stop your toothache, make chewing easier, and blend in with your other teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – We can stop your pain and save your tooth with this service.
- Tooth Removal – If removal is necessary, we’ll make sure you’re completely numb before we begin work. We can even remove wisdom teeth.
- Dental Crowns – With our on-site lab, we can make a crown to repair your tooth without you having to wait weeks for it.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom oral appliance will put an end to jaw pain and help reduce your headaches.