- Request a free Invisalign consultation
- We offer 24-month, no-interest financing
- Straighten teeth with comfortable plastic aligners
Did you know that Charlotte Dentistry is a Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider, ranking us in the top 1 percent of Invisalign providers? In fact, no provider in the Carolinas has treated more Invisalign patients than we have. If your teen’s teeth need straightening, you can feel confident putting their smile in our hands. Here are some other great reasons to visit us for Teen Invisalign in Charlotte:
- Free consultations so you know what to expect with nothing to lose
- 24-month, no-interest financing on treatment
- Comfortable orthodontic care with no wires or brackets that can cause pain
- Discreet plastic teeth aligners that help your teen avoid embarrassment
- The flexibility to remove the aligners for eating and brushing
Give your teen the best orthodontic care possible. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Your teen can also take advantage of Invisalign SmileView, which allows them to see a simulated outcome of their new smile by scanning a QR code with their smartphone.
Teen Invisalign’s Clear Plastic Aligners Are the Secret
While some teenagers do require metal braces, many teens with crooked teeth can use the Invisalign system designed especially for them. Just like traditional Invisalign that many of our adult patients use and love, Invisalign for teens uses transparent plastic teeth aligners that gently move their teeth into their proper positions.
Your teen will love their Invisalign treatment because it is completely metal-free. They won’t have to deal with any wires or brackets that can irritate sensitive tissues inside their mouth. And you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your child is getting comfortable orthodontic treatment.
All your teen has to do is:
- Wear their aligners for 20-22 hours each day
- Remove the aligners for eating, brushing, or special occasions, then put them back in when done
- Change to the next set of aligners every two weeks
- Come into the office about every six weeks for a progress check – saving time over the number of visits required for braces
In as few as 12 months, they could complete Invisalign Teen treatment and have their new smile. Imagine their confidence when they can show off straight teeth to their friends. Invisalign for teens will set them up for a lifetime of beautiful smiles!