Did you know that Charlotte Dentistry is a Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider, ranking us in the top 1 percent of Invisalign providers? In fact, no provider in the Carolinas has treated more Invisalign patients than we have. If your teen needs orthodontics, you can feel confident putting their smile in our hands. Here are some other great reasons to visit us for Teen Invisalign in Charlotte:
- Free consultations so you know what to expect with nothing to lose
- 24-month, no-interest financing on treatment
- Comfortable orthodontic care with no wires or brackets that can cause pain
- Discreet plastic teeth aligners that help your teen avoid embarrassment
- The flexibility to remove the aligners for eating and brushing
Give your teen the best orthodontic care possible. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a complimentary consultation. With Invisalign SmileView, your teen can see a simulated outcome of their new smile by scanning a QR code with their smartphone.
Invisalign Teen’s Clear Plastic Aligners Are the Secret to a Beautiful Smile
While some teenagers do require metal braces, many teens with crooked teeth can use the Invisalign system designed especially for them. Just like traditional Invisalign that many of our adult patients love, Invisalign for teens uses transparent plastic teeth aligners that gently move their teeth into their proper positions. However, the teen version comes with extra aligners in case any are lost. The aligners also include wear indicators that let you know if your teen is being compliant with their treatment plan.
Your teen will love their Invisalign treatment because it is completely metal-free. They won’t have to deal with any wires or brackets that can irritate their lips or the tissues inside their mouth. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your child is getting comfortable orthodontic treatment that doesn’t affect their appearance.
All your teen has to do is:
- Wear their aligners for 20-22 hours each day
- Remove the aligners for eating, brushing, and flossing – even special occasions – then put them back in
- Change to the next set of aligners every two weeks
- Come into the office about every six weeks for a progress check – saving time over the number of visits required for braces
In as few as 12 months, they could complete Invisalign Teen treatment and have their new smile. Imagine their confidence when they can show off straight teeth to their friends. Invisalign for teens will set them up for a lifetime of beautiful smiles!
For Teen Invisalign in Charlotte, visit the orthodontic pros at Charlotte Dentistry. Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a complimentary consultation, or schedule one .