If you are suffering from decayed, worn, damaged, or even missing teeth, we have some good news for you. Dental crowns and bridges in Charlotte can be used in many ways to rebuild your smile and give you fully functional teeth. Our expert team of dentists can use these dental restorations to help you:
- Eat a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Smile with new confidence wherever you go
- Feel better about yourself overall
- Make better first impressions
- Enjoy a younger, healthier appearance
Get your smile back to normal with a new crown or bridge. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 201 Providence Road – not far from Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. Be sure to ask about our sedation options when you call or stop by.
Crowns & Bridges Will Give You Something to Smile About
At Charlotte Dentistry, you get the best that crowns and bridges have to offer. Not only will you benefit from their versatility, but you can rest assured that your new restoration will be of the highest quality because we will make it in our on-site, state-of-the-art lab. Quality control is no issue when the lab is ours!
We have many ways to use a crown or bridge to get your smile back into shape, including:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – We’ll make a beautiful porcelain crown to cap a damaged tooth or one repaired with a root canal.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge fills in the gap left by one or more missing teeth and anchors on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can replace a missing tooth by securing a crown to the top of a dental implant that has been placed in your jaw.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar to a traditional bridge, this bridge anchors to at least two dental implants rather than your other teeth.
When your smile is suffering, you can turn to us for help using Charlotte dental crowns and bridges. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment, or make one .