If you are suffering from decayed, worn, broken, or missing teeth, it’t not too late to reverse the damage. Dental crowns and bridges in Charlotte can be used in many ways to rebuild your smile and give you fully functional teeth. Our expert team of dentists can use these dental restorations to help you:
- Eat a wider variety of delicious, healthy foods
- Smile with new confidence
- Feel better about yourself
- Make positive first impressions
- Enjoy a younger, healthier appearance
Get your smile back to normal with a new crown or bridge. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 201 Providence Road – not far from Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. Be sure to ask about our sedation options when you call or stop by.
We Use the Highest-Quality Crowns & Bridges For Beautiful, Lasting Results
At Charlotte Dentistry, you get the best that crowns and bridges have to offer. Not only will you benefit from their versatility, but you can rest assured that your new restoration will be of the highest quality.
We have many ways to use a crown or bridge to get your smile back into shape, including:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – We’ll have a beautiful porcelain crown made to cap a damaged tooth or a tooth treated with a root canal.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge fills the space left by one or more missing teeth and anchors on both sides to your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can replace a missing tooth by securing a crown to the top of a dental implant that has been placed in your jaw.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar to a traditional bridge, this bridge anchors to at least two dental implants rather than your other teeth.
If you ever damage your crown or bridge, chances are we can repair it right here in our office lab.
When your smile is suffering, you can turn to us for help using Charlotte dental crowns and bridges. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment, or make one .