- Our fillings are tooth-colored & blend in
- Get fillings that will last for several years
- Enjoy peace of mind with a metal-free filling
Most people probably don’t think much about tooth fillings – that is, until they see an unattractive filling of their own in the mirror or notice someone else’s when they talk or eat. Wouldn’t it be nice knowing that others will never notice your fillings? With composite fillings from Charlotte Dentistry, that’s possible. Our Charlotte tooth fillings:
- Are tooth colored so they match the shade of the rest of your smile
- Will last for several years without needing any special care
- Are completely metal-free, giving you peace of mind about your oral and overall health
- Stop the damage caused by tooth decay and help you maintain a beautiful smile
- Require less tooth preparation than traditional metal fillings
If you have tooth sensitivity or pain and think you need a tooth filled, call the dental pros at Charlotte Dentistry today: 704-285-0846. Emergency appointments are available. We’re located on Providence Road in Midtown, near Colonial Park.
Get Your Smile Back in Shape With a Great-Looking Tooth Filling
We understand – no one likes to deal with getting a tooth filled. But skipping a tooth filling appointment can put your smile at risk for further damage and more pain. At Charlotte Dentistry, our composite tooth fillings are placed as comfortably as possible thanks to local anesthetic and sedation options. Our team will make sure you’re completely numb and don’t feel a thing. Your procedure will be over in no time, and you’ll leave our office with a repaired tooth.
Plus, your new filling will be made up of tiny particles of tooth-colored glass and plastic, so no one will be the wiser. You can feel comfortable talking, eating, laughing, yawning, and even singing, and your filling will never stand out like an old-fashioned metal filling will. That’s the beauty of today’s composite tooth fillings.
If you need tooth fillings in Charlotte, you can always count on the team at Charlotte Dentistry to place them using the most discreet materials available. Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment, or make one .