- We see children ages 3 & up
- There’s no need to miss school with Saturday hours
- Laughing gas is available for kids if needed
When it comes to dental health, you want to start your child off right. With pediatric dentistry in Charlotte and the help of our caring team, you definitely can! From dental exams to dental emergencies, we’ll keep your child’s mouth in great shape by:
- Giving oral health exams, including risk assessments
- Providing preventive care including cleanings and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition counseling
- Answering questions and offering advice to help you deal with habits like pacifier use and thumb sucking
- Assessing and treating for straighter teeth and correcting a misaligned bite
- Repairing cavities and tooth defects
- Managing conditions including ulcers and pediatric periodontal disease
- Caring for injuries such as broken, displaced, or knocked-out teeth
Our dentists also improve your child’s overall health by diagnosing oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes and congenital heart defects. Call 704-285-0846 today to schedule appointments for your children.
You and your children will appreciate the kid-friendly atmosphere of our office, with a play area and a prize box. Happy early experiences encourage a lifelong positive association with dental care.
Find What Your Child’s Smile Needs, From Mouthguards to Orthodontics
First and foremost, our dentists focus on preventive care – for your children’s teeth and yours too. Yet we also offer a wide range of services to solve nearly every dental problem that may arise. Your child will benefit from:
- Regular Dental Exams and Cleanings – These services are the key to preventing cavities, gum disease, and other issues – especially when supplemented with preventive treatments like dental sealants and fluoride applications.
- Mouthguards – If your child plays sports, they need a custom-made mouthguard to protect their teeth from athletic injuries. A custom mouthguard fits better than one purchased from a store, so it provides superior protection.
- Orthodontics – Since every smile is different, we offer several orthodontic options, including Invisalign, metal braces, and clear ceramic braces. Our focus is on ensuring your child’s bite is properly aligned.
- Dental Restorations – No matter how well your child cares for their teeth, most kids need at least an occasional tooth repair. We can help with that!
- Emergency Dental Care – With our large team of dentists, it’s usually possible to offer same-day treatment for emergencies. At least one dentist remains on call until late in the evening.
Our compassionate team will help keep your child relaxed throughout any procedure. If it’s needed, they can receive child-safe laughing gas.
We Make Scheduling & Payment Simple
Both scheduling and payment can be challenges for today’s busy families. We’ve done all we can to make these processes as simple as possible, like offering:
- Saturday Hours – To make it easier to schedule around work and school, we’re open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Single Appointment Times For Families – With our large dental team, we can often see multiple family members at the same appointment time. Ask us about this option when you call to schedule.
- In-House Financing For Orthodontics – We’ll create a custom payment plan for you for your child’s orthodontic treatment.