If you’re ready to do something about your damaged or missing teeth, then Charlotte Dentistry is ready to help. We’ve served the area’s smile care needs since 1977, so you can feel confident that your Charlotte restorative dentist can renew your smile too, no matter the severity of your problem. Our talented dentists and staff can help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Prevent more widespread oral and overall health concerns
- Smile with greater confidence
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions
- Speak more clearly so you can be understood
Don’t let your teeth keep you down. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office on Providence Road, near Colonial Park. We offer quick restoration repair for your convenience.
Enjoy Healthy Teeth & a Strong Bite With Restorative Dentistry
At Charlotte Dentistry, we offer a variety of restorative dental treatments, all delivered in a relaxed setting by caring, competent professionals. If you need more help relaxing, you can stay calm with inhaled sedation (laughing gas) or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Here are a few of our most popular types of restorative dentistry:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our sturdy fillings repair dental damage while blending in naturally with your other teeth. They are completely metal-free.
- Root Canal Treatment – Relieve your toothache and avoid a tooth extraction.
- Dental Crowns – We’ll make a crown to either repair a damaged tooth or, with an implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – These restorations replace one or more missing teeth, anchoring to your other teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – Replace teeth with several types of dentures, including conventional full and partial dentures and implant-secured dentures.
- Implant Restorations – Dental implants serve as a sturdy base for replacement teeth to restore your smile and your bite.
Renew your smile with help from an expert Charlotte restorative dentist. Call us today at 704-285-0846 to make an appointment, or schedule one .