If you’re ready to do something about your damaged teeth, then Charlotte Dentistry is ready to help. Since 1977, we’ve served the area’s smile care needs, so you can feel confident when you choose us for your Charlotte restorative dentistry. Our talented dentists and staff can help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Smile with greater confidence
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions
- Speak more clearly so you can be understood
Don’t let your missing and failing teeth keep you down. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office on Providence Road, near Colonial Park. We have Saturday hours for your convenience.
Enjoy an Attractive Smile & Strong Bite Again
At Charlotte Dentistry, we offer a variety of restorative dental treatments, all delivered in a relaxed setting. You can take your choice of sedation options – either inhaled sedation using laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form. Plus, with our on-site lab, we can make many of our restorations right here, ensuring the highest quality control.
Here are a few of our most popular types of restorative dentistry:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our sturdy fillings will repair dental damage while blending in naturally with your other teeth. They are completely metal-free.
- Root Canal Treatment – This therapy will relieve your toothache and, in most cases, help you avoid a tooth extraction.
- Dental Crowns – We’ll make your new crown in our office to either repair a damaged tooth or, with an implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – These restorations will replace one or more missing teeth, anchoring either to your other teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including conventional full and partial dentures and implant-secured dentures.
- Implant Restorations – Dental implants serve as a sturdy base for several types of replacement teeth that will restore your smile and your bite.