- Get more restful sleep each night
- Avoid having to use a CPAP machine
- Reduce your noisy, bothersome snoring
Are you tired of feeling tired? Do you feel run down all day long, as though you just never get enough sleep? If this describes your life, you could be suffering from sleep apnea in Charlotte. This condition is nothing to take lightly as it has been linked to serious health concerns. The good news is that Charlotte Dentistry offers sleep apnea treatment that can help you:
- Sleep better and more soundly
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day
- Eliminate moodiness and symptoms of depression
- Reduce your snoring
- Improve your overall health
It’s time you finally got the sleep you need! Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us on Providence Road in Midtown, near Colonial Park.
Enjoy a Better Quality of Sleep With Our Sleep Apnea Therapy
Our sleep apnea treatment offers you an alternative to a noisy, bulky CPAP machine. Certainly, CPAP works; however, many people have trouble adjusting to this treatment. Wearing a mask and having air pumped into your nose or mouth is simply difficult to get used to.
That’s where our simple oral device comes in:
- It will be custom-made to fit your mouth; you won’t have to deal with a mass-produced appliance that does not fit right and exacerbates the problem.
- The appliance will gently move your lower jaw slightly forward to keep your tongue and other soft tissues from blocking your airway and causing sleep apnea episodes.
- The result will be a more restful night of sleep, and you’ll feel better the next morning too.
Another benefit of our sleep apnea therapy is that the device will reduce or entirely eliminate your snoring. Since snoring is caused by air passing across those soft tissues, you’ll snore less or not at all when they’re moved out of the way. That’s a bonus that both you and your bed partner will appreciate!
Get help today for your sleep apnea in Charlotte. Call Charlotte Dentistry at 704-285-0846 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment online. Be sure to schedule your next regular checkup as well.