- We have 16 dentists covering all phases of dentistry
- We’re open six days a week for your convenience
- Sedation options are available for relaxing care
When you partner with Charlotte Dentistry for your smile care, you’re teaming up with a group of professionals who can perform any type of dental care you need, from the basic to the most advanced procedures. Here are a few things you’ll appreciate about our Charlotte comprehensive dentistry:
- We’re open six days a week and can get you in the same day for dental emergencies.
- Our Christian environment features music and art that lets you know you’re in an office designed for comfort and caring.
- We have a team of 16 dentists who can serve all your dental needs in one location.
- Our dentists love to work with children to help them maintain good oral health.
- We offer you two great sedation options that ensure relaxing care.
Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your next appointment. We’re located on Providence Road in Midtown, near Colonial Park.
Enjoy a Brighter Smile With Our Compassionate Care
When you step through our door, you’ll be greeted warmly by Tracie. She’ll welcome you like no other person you’ve ever met. You’ll immediately see how good we are at making our patients feel at home and comfortable.
No matter what kind of dental care you need, you’ll receive excellent treatment here. Some of our doctors do beautiful cosmetic dentistry, making your smile white and straight. Others focus on root canals and extractions to preserve dental health. Some doctors provide all aspects of general dentistry. No matter what you need, we want to be the one dental office you use for everyone in your family.
Feel Confident That Your Smile Is in Good Hands
The Charlotte Dentistry team stays up on the latest technology and techniques in all phases of dentistry. Continuing education keeps all of our dentists on the leading edge of dental care. In addition, the list of professional organizations that our dentists are members of includes:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Functional Orthodontics
- American Orthodontic Society
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
Dr. Thomas Armstrong Provided a Strong Foundation
Dr. Thomas Armstrong is a founder of Charlotte Dentistry. His example has shaped who we are as a practice. He became a dentist because of his love for people and working with his hands. A practicing dentist for 40 years, Dr. Armstrong has been recognized as a visionary in the field, and he has been instrumental in bringing in new equipment and procedures to benefit the patients of Charlotte Dentistry. Under his guidance, our practice has often been the first to offer new dental innovations to this region of North Carolina.
He has always been known for his friendly, easygoing, and comforting chairside manner. Patients loved discussing their dental needs with him as well as sharing a personal issue they were experiencing with their children, a family member, or a health issue. Dr. Armstrong was always there to listen and provide an additional level of support and comfort. He enjoyed allaying patient fears and seeing them smile with our results. It’s one of the reasons we miss seeing him around the office so much! While Dr. Armstrong no longer works with our team, his excellent example is in the fibers of our practice.
Your family deserves top-level comprehensive dentistry in Charlotte. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to make an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment .