When you partner with Charlotte Dentistry in Charlotte for your smile care, you’re teaming up with a group of professionals who can perform any type of dental care you need, from the basic to the most advanced procedures. Here are a few things you’ll appreciate about our comprehensive dentistry:
- We’re open six days a week and can get you in the same day for dental emergencies.
- Our Christian environment features music and art that lets you know you’re in an office designed for comfort and caring.
- We have a large team of dentists with diverse skill sets who can serve all your dental needs in one location.
- Our dentists love to work with children to help them maintain good oral health.
- We offer you two great sedation options that ensure relaxing care.
Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your next appointment. We’re located on Providence Road in Midtown, near Colonial Park.
Enjoy a Brighter Smile With Our Compassionate Care
When you step through our door, you’ll be greeted warmly by Tracie and the rest of our team. You’ll immediately see how good we are at making our patients feel at home and comfortable. Our entire team follows the good example of Dr. Thomas Armstrong, a founder of Charlotte Dentistry who was known for his friendly, easygoing, and comforting chairside manner. Like him, we always listen to your questions and concerns and provide an additional level of support and comfort.
No matter what kind of dental care you need, you’ll receive excellent treatment here. We want to be the one dental office you use for everyone in your family. We offer:
Feel Confident That Your Smile Is in Good Hands
The Charlotte Dentistry team stays up on the latest technology and techniques in all phases of dentistry. This is also due to the good example of Dr. Armstrong, who was instrumental in bringing in new equipment and procedures to benefit our patients. Under his guidance, Charlotte Dentistry has often been the first to offer new dental innovations to this region of North Carolina.
Continuing education keeps all of our dentists on the leading edge of dental care. In addition, the list of professional organizations that our dentists are members of includes:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Functional Orthodontics
- American Orthodontic Society
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
For the top-level comprehensive care your family deserves, call Charlotte Dentistry in Charlotte today at 704-285-0846 to make an appointment. You can also .