- We make dentures in our on-site lab
- Choose from several types of dentures
- Enjoy eating & smiling again
If you have lost most or all of your teeth, you’ll be glad to know that today’s dentures are better than ever! Gone are the days when you had to worry about a loose or floppy set of dentures causing you discomfort and embarrassment. Our Charlotte dentures will fit securely and will help you:
- Smile with complete confidence that your teeth look beautiful and natural
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Open up new menu options when dining out – no more picking and choosing
- Look younger and more attractive
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Speak more clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
Make the call today to get your new teeth! You can reach us at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment.
Enjoy a Strong Bite Again Using Custom Dentures
Modern dentures have helped many of our patients enjoy all the benefits of a full set of teeth. With new teeth, they can eat what they want and smile wherever they go. The same can be true for you as well! The best part is that we can make your custom dentures on-site right in our lab. You won’t have to wait for them to be shipped in from somewhere else.
At Charlotte Dentistry, we have several dentures options to choose from, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This type of denture replaces a full arch of teeth on either your upper or lower jaw.
- Immediate Full Dentures – We can fit you with dentures right after removing any remaining teeth you have. You’ll never be without teeth again.
- Partial Dentures – We may use a set of partial dentures if you have several healthy teeth remaining. They usually clasp in place to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A set of snaps and balls will secure your teeth to dental implants so you won’t have to worry about them slipping or popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – While similar in design to implant-retained dentures, these teeth secure to a metal bar that is attached to implants.
Need new teeth? Look no further than Charlotte dentures. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .