Dental surgery can be a comfortable experience when performed by the smile pros at Charlotte Dentistry. If you need oral surgery in Charlotte, then get in touch with our team to:
- Preserve your oral health
- Stop the pain of a diseased or damaged tooth
- Avoid further problems with your teeth and gums
- Keep your jaw healthy and whole
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your consultation. We have emergency appointments available, plus we offer two forms of sedation to ensure that you’re fully relaxed during your visit.
Restore Your Oral Health With a Surgical Procedure
Our team works hard to provide each patient a great dental experience, and that includes any oral surgery procedure. We have honed our surgical skills so you can get your dental surgery by a team you know rather than traveling to another office. We’ll fully explain your dental care in detail so you know what we’re doing and what to expect. Here are some types of oral surgery that we routinely perform in our office:
- Tooth Extractions – We’ll always try to save a patient’s tooth whenever possible. However, if a diseased or damaged tooth is unrepairable or likely to cause problems with other teeth, it should be removed. Protecting your long-term oral health is more important. We’ll remove the tooth as quickly and comfortably as possible.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These “third molars” usually begin to appear between the ages of 17 and 25. Some patients have no problems with wisdom teeth, while for others, they can come through in the wrong position or at the wrong angle and crowd your other teeth. Removal then becomes necessary.
- Bone Grafts – After we remove one or more teeth, we can perform a bone graft to rebuild the jaw ridge where the tooth was. Your dentist will place bone material in your jaw to stimulate the growth of new bone material. In a few months, your jaw in that area will be stronger and ready for tooth replacement.
If you need oral surgery in Charlotte, our office is the place to have it done. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your consultation. You can also if it’s more convenient.
Relax While We Improve Your Smile
At Charlotte Dentistry, we completely understand how nervous some patients become when thinking about dental surgery. That’s why our dedicated team goes the extra mile to ensure your comfort. Our patient care areas feature TVs to take your mind off dental care and warm blankets that will help you feel right at home.
If you’re especially nervous about your surgical procedure, you might benefit from our dental sedation options. We offer you a choice of sedation methods, depending on your level of anxiety:
- Inhaled Sedation With Laughing Gas – For milder dental anxiety, we’ll administer this safe, mild gas using a comfortable mask over your nose. Moments after breathing it in, you’ll begin to feel a lightness all over, and you may even experience a tingling sensation in your arms or legs.
- Oral Conscious Sedation With a Pill – If your anxiety is more intense, oral sedation will likely work better for you. Your dentist will prescribe an FDA-approved pill for you to take before your surgery. It will relax you completely from head to toe.