- Sedation is available to help you relax
- We’ll proceed at your pace
- Saturday hours are available
Dental surgery can be a comfortable experience, especially when it’s performed by the smile pros at Charlotte Dentistry. If you need oral surgery in Charlotte, then get in touch with our team to make sure you get the best care possible. With our skilled care, you can:
- Preserve your oral health
- Stop the pain of a diseased or damaged tooth
- Avoid further problems with your teeth and gums
- Keep your jaw healthy and whole
Restore Your Oral Health With a Surgical Procedure
Our team works hard to provide each patient a great dental experience, and that includes any oral surgery procedure. We’ll fully explain your dental care in detail so you know what we’re doing and what to expect. Here are some types of oral surgery that we routinely perform in our office:
- Tooth Extractions – We’ll always try to save a patient’s tooth whenever possible. However, if a diseased or damaged tooth is likely to cause problems with other teeth, then it should be removed. Protecting your long-term oral health is more important. We’ll remove the tooth as quickly and comfortably as possible.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These “third molars” usually begin to appear between the ages of 17 and 25. Some patients have no problems with wisdom teeth, while for others, they can come through in the wrong position or at the wrong angle and crowd your other teeth. Removal then becomes necessary.
- Bone Grafts – After we remove one or more teeth, we can perform a bone graft to help build up the jaw ridge where the tooth was. Your dentist will place bone material in your jaw where it will stimulate the growth of new bone material. In a few months, your jaw in that area will be stronger and ready for tooth replacement.
If you need oral surgery in Charlotte, our office is the place to have it done. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your consultation. You can also if it’s more convenient.