Dr. Armstrong wishes to make Charlotte Dentistry your relied-on source for first-class treatments to keep your smile radiant and healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth clean, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth remedies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery carried out right here in our practice.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while maintaining its natural look and brightness.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unanticipated, painful dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants – For the most long-lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful symptoms of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that relieves pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
You may be among the millions of other adults who struggle with dental stress and anxiety if it’s difficult for you to keep up with regular dentist appointments for cleanings and exams. But our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, consisting of soothing comforts like warm blankets, pillows, calming music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all developed with your convenience in mind and to soothe any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more budget-friendly, offering frequent specials and promotions as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the costs using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call Charlotte Dentistry, your new dentist near Eastway, today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment with us.