Children & adults have different needs. Family Dentistry can help everyone!
We understand that kids and adults have different dental needs and priorities, and we address them all. Our family dentists have extensive experience and take extra time and care when working with your family. We specialize in many procedures commonly performed on children from cavity treatment to braces to teeth cleaning. Our goal is to provide a positive experience with our dentists for the entire family.
Our main purpose is to serve and form a trusted personal relationship with you as your Charlotte family dentist. We care about your health, well-being, appearance, and self-confidence. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with the most caring family dentists and services available.
How to make dental care a family event:
- Buy the right size of toothbrush for the family member.
- Use a song so a child knows how long to brush and to keep them interested- like “This is the Way We Brush our Teeth.” Make it a family activity by singing together.
- The whole family can benefit from mouthwash. While adults might like the fresh breath some child-friendly mouthwashes can encaged brushing from younger family members.
- Your family has different tastes – why should they use the same toothpaste? Let the kids try out some of the wacky flavored toothpastes.
- Use a calendar or chart to track tooth brushing twice a day. Track the entire family’s habits and let the older family members set a good example for the younger ones.
- Create a family reward system for keeping up with dental hygiene or with a cavity-free visit to Charlotte Dentistry®.