Your smile is one of your most important physical features, often the very first one people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to reveal particular feelings like joy and confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about noticeable flaws with your gums and teeth, it’s hard to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Monroe, NC cosmetic dentist at Charlotte Dentistry can help you alter that! Our group counts on the current innovation and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak with you about the oral issues you want to fix, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and design an individualized treatment plan to help you accomplish your objectives.
We offer numerous cosmetic dentistry services like:
- Teeth Whitening— To remove deep spots and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is reliable and safe in delivering quickly, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully shaped to make worn, damaged teeth look glowing and healthy once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your precise specifications. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring service when you wish to repair numerous dental problems and truly transform your smile.
- Crown Lengthening – Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic service. You can straighten crooked teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with remediations that are protected to oral implants. You can eat what you want and feel excellent about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can offer calming amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re nervous about oral procedures. We likewise want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to address any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing choices to make your care more affordable.
Take the very first step in creating the lovely smile you deserve! Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 for a consultation with your Monroe, NC cosmetic dentist.