Dr. Armstrong wishes to make Charlotte Dentistry your source for superior treatments to keep your smile dazzling and healthy. You will experience services like:
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and align uneven teeth without anybody noticing your braces when you opt for Invisalign clear aligners!
- Pediatric Dentistry – We can set your child up for smile success by providing treatment as early as age 4.
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth remedies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while protecting its natural look and brightness.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve always desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unexpected, unpleasant dental crises.
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable signs of TMJ disorder can be eased with our customized nightguard that relieves pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Rest consistently and deeply night after night for better energy and health!
If it’s hard for you to stay on top of routine dentist appointments for cleanings and exams, you might be among the millions of other people who struggle with dental stress and anxiety. However, our caring, experienced team can provide relief, consisting of soothing conveniences like warm blankets, pillows, soothing music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all developed with your comfort in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more cost-effective, giving regular specials and promotions as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can even supplement the costs utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to set up an appointment with Matthews dentist, Dr. Armstrong at Charlotte Dentistry.