Dr. Armstrong wants to make Charlotte Dentistry your trusted source for first-class treatments to keep your smile healthy and radiant. You will experience services like:
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and align crooked teeth without anyone noticing your braces when you choose Invisalign clear aligners!
- Pediatric Dentistry – We treat patients as young as age 3 and can monitor their dental development as they grow.
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth solutions.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the stunning smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unforeseen, uncomfortable dental crises.
- Dental Implants – For the most long-lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable symptoms of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our customized nightguard that eases pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Feel energetic, refreshed, and healthier with our custom solutions for sleep apnea and its destructive symptoms.
If it’s difficult for you to keep up with regular dentist visits for exams and cleanings, you might be amongst the millions of other people who struggle with dental stress and anxiety. But our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, including soothing comforts like warm blankets, pillows, soothing music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all created with your comfort in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more affordable, offering frequent specials and promos as a method to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the costs using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to schedule a consultation with Mint Hill dentist, Dr. Armstrong at Charlotte Dentistry.