When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional ready to take on the obstacle of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Charlotte Dentistry. Our team is made up of skilled, seasoned dentists and thoughtful staff members that will provide you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more anxious than usual. If so, we can provide sedation before your procedure to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and address any kind of concerns you have concerning your dental treatment. We intend to make sure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and advise any restorative or other types of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we commonly treat, and as actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with warm water, then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, and bring any type of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help keep any soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, see a skilled emergency dentist in Concord, NC. Call Charlotte Dentistry now at 704-285-0846 for an appointment. For non-emergency appointments, you can also .