When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental expert ready to handle the obstacle of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Charlotte Dentistry. Our staff is comprised of gifted, experienced dentists and compassionate staff members who will offer you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be a lot more anxious than normal. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your procedure to calm you and calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any kind of concerns you have regarding your dental treatment. We want to ensure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and recommend any restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we commonly treat, and as actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with warm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth– Use ice to soothe discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (visible part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any kind of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, see a skilled emergency dentist in Indian Trail, NC. Call Charlotte Dentistry now at 704-285-0846 for an appointment. For non-emergency appointments, you can also .