When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional prepared to take on the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll get at Charlotte Dentistry. Our team is comprised of skilled, seasoned dentists and compassionate team members who will offer you the very best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be extra anxious than typical. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and answer any questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We intend to make certain you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any kind of restorative or additional sorts of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we commonly treat, and as actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, after that use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help you to keep any soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, visit a skilled emergency dentist in Mount Holly, NC. Call Charlotte Dentistry right now at 704-285-0846 for an appointment. You can also .