Throughout any type of oral emergency, our initial objective is to get you out of discomfort. When you come to Charlotte Dentistry, we make convenience a priority at all times, which reveals we are prepared to resolve your suffering quickly.
With dental sedation, you can end the discomfort and relax your mind quickly. Happy gas has actually shown to be an efficient and reputable option for both adults and youngsters. Pillows and blankets help keep you comfy throughout your treatment.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can focus on finding the optimal fix to repair your smile. We provide a number of restorative dentistry solutions that can make your mouth healthy again:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth cavities are common, and they can be quite painful. By choosing our office, you can obtain tooth-colored dental fillings so your teeth look and function normally once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have broken or split a tooth, a crown can restore your tooth. Considering that we have our own dental lab on-site, we can make your crown in our office.
- Root Canal Therapy – With a tooth infection, a dental filling isn’t going to be enough. Rather, you need a root canal to eliminate the infected tissue. The procedure removes the cause for your tooth pain, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Removal – Sometimes the damage to your tooth is too great to recover it. When it’s required, we can handle tooth removal.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth removed, you need to get the best teeth replacements feasible. Implants restore the roots of your extracted tooth, so your restorations can be solid, safe, and steady.
We can help you to maintain your healthy smile with our many precautionary services and general dentistry as quickly as we’ve managed your issue. If you require an emergency dentist near Matthews, keep this number, 704-285-0846, so you can call Charlotte Dentistry as fast as you can.