Throughout any type of oral emergency, our first goal is to get you out of pain. When you go to Charlotte Dentistry, we make comfort a concern all the time because we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With dental sedation, you can stop the pain and relax your mind quickly. Happy gas has actually shown to be an efficient and reputable service for kids too.
We have pillows and cozy blankets to help keep you comfy throughout your treatment.
After we get the discomfort under control, we can focus on uncovering the ideal fix for your smile. We supply a number of restorative dentistry solutions that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth cavities are common, and they can be excruciating. By choosing our practice, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and work naturally once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have damaged or split a tooth, a crown can restore your tooth. Considering that we have our own in-house lab, we can make your crown in our office so you receive a top-quality restoration.
- Root Canal Therapy – With a tooth infection, a dental filling isn’t most likely to suffice. Instead, a root canal can remove the infection. The treatment can eliminate the reason for your tooth pain, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Removal – Occasionally the damage to your teeth is too great to recover them. When needed, we can do tooth extractions.
- Dental Implants – If you do require teeth removed, you ought to obtain the best teeth replacements feasible. Implants restore the roots of your lost teeth so your restorations can be solid.
We can preserve your strong smile with our several preventative services and general dentistry as soon as we’ve handled your trouble. If you require an emergency dentist near Wildwoods, keep this number, 704-285-0846, so you can speak to Charlotte Dentistry as quickly as you can.