We like taking care of households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the importance of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience helping our patients create and preserve healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a member of the family fidget about your oral care, we have 2 options of sedation to soothe your nerves– breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your household requires for smile care, you’ll find it at Charlotte Dentistry. We offer a range of first-class dental solutions, all of which will be tailored to your own requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in leading condition with regular exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, foul breath treatment, and help for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic teeth roots will provide you back your smile and assistance maintain your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a couple of lost teeth. We provide various types of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental surgery— Our solutions can assist restore your dental health and prevent more issues. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, gum improving, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment— Say farewell to a sore, aching jaw with support from a custom-made TMJ appliance. It will get rid of damaging teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Concord, NC who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment.