We love caring for families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the value of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your enjoyed ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience assisting our patients achieve and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are antsy about your oral treatment, we have 2 levels of sedation to calm your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your loved ones requires for smile care, you’ll discover it at Charlotte Dentistry. We offer a series of wonderful dental treatments, all of which will be personalized tailored to your private needs. These family dentistry solutions consist of:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in optimal shape with regular exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, bad breath treatment, and remedies for stubborn dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These synthetic tooth roots will give you back your grin and aid preserve your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can repair your smile and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of missing teeth. We provide various type of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions— Say farewell to a sore, hurting jaw with support from a personalized TMJ appliance. It will help eliminate dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Cornelius, NC who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment for your family.