We enjoy taking care of households due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience assisting our patients achieve and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member fidget about your dental treatment, we have 2 levels of sedation to calm your nerves– either inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Charlotte Dentistry. We offer a series of wonderful dental treatments, all of which can be tailored customized to your private needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in top shape with routine exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, foul breath treatment, and support for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic tooth roots will provide you back your smile and assistance maintain your jawbone. Consult us and discover all the advantages of oral implants.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few lost teeth. We provide a number of sorts of dentures and will help you select the ones best for you.
- Dental surgery— Our solutions can assist restore your oral health and avoid more issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment— Say farewell to an uncomfortable, aching jaw with help from a tailor-made oral night guard. It will at the same time eliminate dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Gastonia, NC who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment.