If you intend to correct the alignment of uneven teeth, fix overcrowding and spaces, and remedy problems with your bite, you should look to your orthodontist in 28203 at Charlotte Dentistry. We have the experience, abilities, and training to offer newest treatments tailored solely to your goals and objectives for a brand-new smile.
After a detailed analysis, we can speak to you concerning feasible orthodontic methods and other services that can effectively align your teeth for less complicated dental care, a more alluring, confident smile, and improved oral health. Here are several of our therapy methods you can pick from:
- Standard Braces— The most popular means to straighten teeth is braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and move them together with a wire that we closely keep track of and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We provide transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully move them into the desired location over a course of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly unnoticeable. They offer an alternative to metal braces that does not interfere with your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can choose an alternative therapy if you just need to straighten a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer dental braces that blend in more naturally with your teeth, are a candidate for a fast braces method, and more.
- TMJ Treatment— In some cases, bite misalignment is related to a complication with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not necessitate orthodontics. We can construct a dental device as a more conservative method to heal your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your braces come off or your aligners sequence is finished, a fantastic finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can progress with a straight smile that truly sparkles!
Discover which of our innovative solutions is right for you! To see your orthodontist in 28203 at Charlotte Dentistry, call us today at 704-285-0846 for an appointment.