If you wish to correct uneven teeth, fix overcrowding and gaps, and correct troubles with your bite, you need to count on your Barclay Downs orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry. We have the experience, abilities, and training to provide the latest treatments tailored solely to your requirements and goals for a brand-new smile.
After an extensive analysis, we can speak to you about possible orthodontic treatments and various other solutions that can successfully align your teeth for simpler oral care, a more alluring, confident smile, and improved dental health. Below are several of our therapy services you can choose from:
- Standard Braces— The most conventional method to correct the alignment of teeth is braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and shift them together with a wire that we very closely keep track of and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and gently move them into the intended location over a span of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly invisible. They provide an alternative to metal braces that doesn’t disrupt your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative treatment if you just need to straighten a few teeth that are revealed when you grin, prefer dental braces that blend in more naturally with your smile, are a candidate for a speedy braces technique, and more.
- TMJ Treatment— Sometimes, bite misalignment is related to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can make an oral device as a more conservative technique to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces come off or your aligners series is done, an excellent finishing touch is teeth whitening. You can progress with a straight smile that shines!
Figure out which of our leading-edge services is right for you! To see your Barclay Downs orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry, call us now at 704-285-0846 for a consultation.