If you want to align uneven teeth, correct overcrowding and gaps, and resolve issues with your bite, you should count on your Dilworth orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry. We have the experience, skill sets, and training to offer the current treatments catered specifically to your requirements and goals for a new smile.
After a detailed analysis, we can talk to you regarding available orthodontic solutions and various other solutions that can effectively align your teeth for simpler oral care, a more attractive, confident smile, and better oral health. Here are some of our treatment possibilities you can choose from:
- Standard Braces— The most traditional means to correct the alignment of teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we closely monitor and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We offer transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and gradually move them into the intended position over a span of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and nearly unnoticeable. They supply an alternative to metal braces that does not affect your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can select an alternative therapy if you just want to align a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer braces that blend in more with your smile, qualify for a fast braces option, and more.
- TMJ Treatment— In some cases, bite misalignment is related to a problem with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not necessitate orthodontics. We can design an oral appliance as a more conservative technique to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is finished, a wonderful finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move on with a straight smile that truly shines!
Figure out which of our modern options is perfect for you! To see your Dilworth orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry, call us today at 704-285-0846 for an assessment.