If you intend to correct the alignment of misaligned teeth, fix overcrowding and spaces, and address issues with your bite, you should count on your orthodontist near 28205 at Charlotte Dentistry. We have the experience, skills, and training to offer the current treatments catered specifically to your concerns and goals for a brand-new smile.
After a detailed evaluation, we can talk with you concerning available orthodontic solutions and various other services that can properly straighten your teeth for less complicated dental hygiene, a more attractive, confident smile, and improved dental health. Below are a few of our therapy options you can select from:
- Standard Braces— The most conventional method to straighten teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and shift them together with a wire that we very closely monitor and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We provide transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and gently shift them to the intended location over a span of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly invisible. They supply an alternative to metal dental braces that doesn’t affect your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative therapy if you just need to correct a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer braces that blend in more naturally with your teeth, qualify for a speedy braces option, and more.
- TMJ Treatment— Occasionally, bite misalignment is related to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not call for orthodontics. We can create a dental appliance as a more conservative method to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is finished, an excellent finishing touch is teeth whitening. You can move forward with a straight smile that shines!
Discover which of our cutting-edge treatments is right for you! To see your orthodontist near 28205 at Charlotte Dentistry, call us today at 704-285-0846 for an assessment.