Each and every patient should have a confident smile and the biting power to eat their favorite foods. Our restorative dental services are made to get your oral health on the right track so you can get back to living the life that you want. We utilize sophisticated dental technology for diagnosis and treatment, ensuring that you get the most effective care possible. We even have our own dental lab to make your restorations.
While you’re here for treatment, we offer amenities that will help you feel at home. Ask about sedation to alleviate your anxiety and relax during your treatment. If there’s anything you require to help you unwind, simply let us know.
At our practice, you have the option of many restorative services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings repair damage to your teeth and recover your biting and chewing ability.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown will fix a broken, cracked, or decayed tooth and more.
- Fixed Bridges – A bridge fills the gap in your smile left behind by lost teeth. Typically, these are secured to your remaining healthy teeth.
- Dentures – We provide several kinds of dentures to meet your needs, including complete and partial dentures.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots act as a base for substitute teeth that restore confidence and stay in place without adhesives. Implants can support crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Root Canal Treatment – This useful therapy will stop your tooth pain and save your unhealthy tooth from being removed.
Don’t wait to rebuild your smile. Plan a visit with your Wildwoods restorative dentist. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to start with a consultation.