Your teeth are healthy. You don’t have cavities.
Your gums are free from infection as well.
Yet, there is something you don’t like about your smile. You wish it was straight, and you are ready to do something about it.
Plan today to make 2023 the year that you have a straight smile! Start by scheduling a consultation at Charlotte Dentistry.
We have orthodontic experts on our team who will be happy to discuss your situation and work with you on a treatment plan. Call 704-285-0846 now if you want to achieve your goal of straight teeth in Charlotte, NC!
Consider the Benefits
Orthodontic treatment can plan a valuable role in improving your everyday life. People can use orthodontics to address a variety of problems:
- Get crooked teeth in line
- Correct overbites and underbites
- Change crossbites and open bites
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Resolve crowding issues
This is just part of why that orthodontic care is good for you. Many people are more interested in making their smile more attractive than in the specifics of what changes are made. That can do wonders for your self-esteem.
Straightening your smile can be just as beneficial for your oral health as well. By fixing bite problems, you can reduce wear and tear on your teeth. Plus, it is easier to clean your teeth when you brush and floss and come in for your routine checkups.
Find Your Solution
One of the reasons you should come to us for your orthodontic treatment is that we offer you a variety of orthodontic options:
- Traditional Metal Braces – For tried-and-true treatment, brackets and wires can get your smile in line.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – With clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, you can get the same results as metal braces with a less noticeable treatment.
- AcceleDent – This revolutionary system decreases your treatment time by as much as 50 percent. Micropulses stimulate tooth movement, so you get the results you want in less time.
- Invisalign Teen – These aligners are aligners with built-in features to encourage compliance, so they straighten their teeth.
Our doctors are happy to discuss each option with you. We want you to have the information you need to select the service that best fits your goals and your lifestyle.
When you finish, talk to us about enhancing your smile with other cosmetic services, such as professional teeth whitening or dental veneers. Give yourself the smile that you want and deserve.
Get Moving Toward Your New Smile
You can have the smile of your dreams, but you have to take control of your situation. Whether you use braces or aligners, you can have straight teeth and a better, healthier smile.
Before you can reach your smile goal, you must begin the process. That starts when you schedule a consultation for orthodontic care with one of our doctors. We are ready to answer your questions and provide the support that you need throughout your smile transformation.
We look forward to seeing you have the smile that you want. Call Charlotte Dentistry at 704-285-0846 to schedule your appointment in Charlotte, NC.